Girl in Bionic Suit 2006: Operation Cleanup (2)
.
Monday, January 16, 2006
Operation Cleanup (2)

Meanwhile, at home, they were trying to get me to clean up my spaces in the girls' rooms. It was in preparation for the Sister's summer wedding, where one of the customs required the the entire extended family and relatives, to come to our place for some tea drinking ceremony.

I took a look at what used to be my desk by the window and groaned. It was currently an open storage space; things were piled so high up, they were almost touching the ceiling.

This morning, armed with nothing but a resolution to clean up the desk to a reasonably good state, I set out to convert it from an open storage back to well, ... a desk.

It proved to be such a tough nut to crack. I couldn't bear to throw away so many things that I ended up with approximately the same amount of things I started with. I am currently sitting amidst all the rubbish, with a plate of noodles (lunch) on my lap and typing this in my notebook. I am beginning to wish I have Mei's everything-goes cleanup ability.
posted by redshot on 16.1.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006

resources