Girl in Bionic Suit 2006: My love, my poopie
.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
My love, my poopie


Looking like the perfect toy dog.


"Like any love story, Lecter was totally unexpected.

A friendly couple had placed 3 Shih Tzu male puppies for sale. Of the trio, Lecter was the fiercest and smallest at 1.5 pounds, "just 1/3 the weight of my notebook", my gf, B used to say.

She would also be the one to complain of his bad temper and total distaste for strangers. Yet, I found myself drawn to the very characteristics that made Lecter so undesirable as a pet.

B chose a frail but adorable tri colored Shih Tzu instead, but as fate would have it, the Shih Tzu she picked had a near death experience and the sale was called off.

We were still rather hard up for anything that had a p and an up to it, so I persuaded B to take a chance on Lecter. On the way home, I will not forget how she shivered in fear as she laid the crazy pup on her lap.

Her fears were unfounded. Months later, she became best friends with Lecter and the deadly duo would join forces against me. I still wonder how in the world I ended up with one or the other, but I guess that's love for you. Totally unexpected."
- D
posted by redshot on 14.2.06

1 Comments:

Blogger darth said...

such a cute dog!

love the new template!

15.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006

resources