Girl in Bionic Suit 2006: The day I met the very "focused" SS
.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
The day I met the very "focused" SS

My suits arrived. I loved one of them and got the wrong size for the other (it was too big). The store had a no exchange policy, so I guess I was stuck with it for a while. Until, perhaps, I grew nice and fat enough to wear it the way that it should be worn.

The final meeting today went well. By "well", I meant, no major disasters that left stinky trails after everyone had gone from the meeting room. Still I couldn't stop fretting about it like I always did. I wished I could be more cool about it because then I wouldn't have breathe, work and sleep in one long continuous bad dream until the delivery of outcome.

Then M surprised me with the sexy pair of Ted Baker shades which I blogged about sometime back because ... actually I didn't know why. I was so bothered about the meeting earlier that I forgot to ask why he thought I deserved the gift. He was a dear. I would make it up to him with a big wet kiss tomorrow.
posted by redshot on 31.8.06

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikita said...

Thanks for the compliment! Ooh, new suit? Wow. Sounds nice. I don't get to wear suits in my field of work. At least not till I make consultant ;)

Just today got a patient's blood on my white skirt. Thankfully it washed off. Sounds like M is quite a darling. Good for you. :)

1.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006

resources