Girl in Bionic Suit 2006: Make it your Christmas mission
.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Make it your Christmas mission

Christmas gifts
On my desk: celebrating Christmas the modern way

I now have four Christmas gifts (thank you YOU, u, u & u) and counting. Meanwhile I haven't given a single present. I am pretty late this year, though it's not to say that I'm not late any other year. See, I'm just not good with the buying and giving of gifts for "special occasions"; I prefer to be more spontaneous ! Buy when I see something nice ! Give when it's unexpected !

That said, I would still like to do something special during this season of sharing. It's an idea that I got from Mr. M (read here). So, to the few loved ones and good friends who still read my blog, I would like to say:

Although I wish you the world, and would have given you a token of it by way of a present, I thought that it would mean a lot more to both you and I if the money that would have been spent on the said token be directed to the worthy cause of bringing Christmas cheer to the victims of the typhoons in The Philippines. I hope that you will also consider doing the same.


:)
Love,
redshot

PS: Get on Santa’s nice list (if your name’s still off it !): Donate and encourage others to do the same.
posted by redshot on 19.12.06

1 Comments:

Blogger redshot said...

I do not appreciate unsolicited advertising on my blog.

20.12.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006

resources